We are an Authorized AC Delco Service Center, Auto Body Repair & Paint Shop and Used Car & Truck Dealership.
Conveniently located at 1400 E. Main, (Hwy 33) in Reedsburg, Schulz Automotive is just minutes from Wisconsin Dells and Baraboo and about an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.
With the savings you’ll find on our used vehicles or auto repair, it’s worth the trip from just about anywhere in South-central Wisconsin!
Folks travel from all over the Mid-west region for the great values that can be found at Schulz Automotive for new tires, automotive service and repair, plus classic cars, trucks and our large selection of certified pre-owned vehicles.
Our Wisconsin Used Car & Truck Dealership also offers custom vehicle auction purchases and used car and truck consignment sales. We can find your perfect ride!
We welcome your car and truck trade-ins too.
At Schulz Automotive, “Customer Satisfaction is a Family Tradition Since 1946”.
We strive to provide an enjoyable buying experience for all our customers from the initial selection to finding the best financing options available.
We avoid purchasing vehicles needing body work and most of our cars and trucks are one owner vehicles or local trade-ins. (Many of which are from our local customers)
Interview with Dave and Mike Schulz about Schulz Automotive dealership, service and auto body repair centers.
If you need auto financing, we can help! Schulz Automotive works with lenders who can help with problem credit, no credit, average or excellent credit. Find out how we can help you get financing for the car or truck you want.
Please feel free to Contact Us, if you don’t find something you are looking for. There may be the chance, a car or truck is pending a vehicle inspection or is coming in soon.
We look forward to the chance to earn your business, along with your repeat business and referrals!
Schulz Automotive Code of Ethics:
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that our entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.